Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Summer Shift Dress Just $9.99 In Avon Campaign 5 Catalog

avon catalog summer shift dress

Avon Catalog Clearance Sale ~ Summer Shift Dress $9.99


In the Avon Catalog 5 2016 there's a sale on the Summer Shift Dress. The regular price is $19.99 and is clearance priced at $9.99. With spring and summer getting closer everyday it makes a great time to buy. Here is a description from my Avon Store of this dress. Lightweight and easy universally flattering sleeveless shift dress in aquamarine-colored snakeskin-like print with solid blue trim around the arm holes and square neckline. Designed to fall at the knee

During Avon Campaign Catalog 5 2016 there were 15 reviews of this dress with a 4.8 star rating. All sizes from small to 3x were available and in stock. Here is one of the reviews ~  I love my dress. I've received lots of compliments and I always have great luck with Avon dresses. 



    No comments: