Sunday, January 3, 2016

Avon Catalog Online Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation Buy 1, Get 1 $2.99




There's A Sale On Makeup! ~ Ideal Flawless

Foundations, Concealers & Blush Buy 1, Get 1 $2.99

avon catalog
New year, new shade! Our Ideal Flawless Liquid Foundation is available in over 20 shades and softens light from every angle for perfectly invisible coverage.

avon catalog
avon catalog
Rated 4.1 stars with 228 reviews

$12.00 
Foundations, Concealers & Blush Buy 1, Get 1 $2.99 
Mix or Match

Avon Catalog Campaign 5 2016

Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation Sale Catalog 5




How to get this sale price when campaign is over~ Ordering From Previous Campaigns 

Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation 

Shop the latest Avon Online Catalog For More Great Makeup Sales. Ideal Flawless Foundation is Perfection without detection. INVISIBLEND TECHNOLOGY 
Avon’s exclusive patent-pending technology with skin-matching pigments in various sizes and shapes, softens light from every angle for perfectly invisible coverage. 

SPF 15.* Complete coverage that looks and feels 100% natural. Looks great from every angle. Lightweight and oil-free. Dermatologist-tested; suitable for all skin types. Convenient pump dispenser for mess-free application. 1 fl. oz.

*Earth, Dark Cocoa and Rich Espresso shades have no SPF.

Read reviews when you shop Avon Online Catalog


Comments about Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation:

I mix two colors together for my perfect shade (medium beige and natural beige.) I put 1 full pump of each color on my finger and mix it on my cheeks and dab it all over my face and blend it out with a small blush brush. It gives me good coverage that lasts over 8 hours. I wait a few minutes before applying ideal flawless translucent pressed powder with a big brush in a blotting motion. I have oily skin and I use the same pressed powder through out the day with the puff included in the compact in a blotting motion. I like results and I like the price!

No comments: