Thursday, January 14, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray Buy 1 Get 1 For .99

 






avon catalog
Rated 4.3 stars with 94 reviews
$7.50
Get 2nd SSS Product for .99
Avon Campaign 5 Catalog

Item# 462-947

Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil Spray Sale In Catalog 5


See The New Avon Catalog for the entire line of SSS products. SKIN SO SOFT Original Bath Oil Spray- Now with Jojoba Oil. Softens and conditions skin all day. 

Experience crisp botanicals and fresh herbals. Keeps skin moisturized. 5 fl. oz.
* Bath oil applied to wet skin vs. lotion applied to dry skin.


Comments about Skin So Soft Original Bath Oil Spray:
During the winter months when skin is cracking and dry -- this spray on Skin So Soft is great and helps greatly with areas that itch because of the dryness. I love it and have used it for years. Have tried another type of spray on oil but it was too heavy and didn't absorb as quickly as Skin So Soft does.

I have been using this because I have been getting bitten by bugs since I moved to FL. I know your product does not say it is a bug spray, but it has been working great to stop the bugs from biting me!

I love this bath oil spray I use it everyday and it smells great and my skin feels much softer. I use it twice a d day and I am ordering more bottles. I highly recommend this product.

Online Store Avon Rep 

No comments: