Monday, January 25, 2016

Avon Skin So Soft Favorites Buy 1 Get 1 For .99 In New Catalog





avon catalog
Item# 809-879
4.8 Stars With 84 Reviews
 Avon Campaign Catalog 5 2016
$7.00
Get A 2nd For .99
Mix or Match With Other Select SSS Products


                     

New Avon Catalog 

Skin So Soft Gelled Body Oils Sale
 
Skin So Soft Soft And Sensual


SKIN SO SOFT Soft & Sensual – boosts skin’s overall hydration, and restores skin’sessential moisture. Now with Argan Oil. Experience lush florals and jasmine. Leaves skin feeling softer and more supple. Leaves skin feeling dramatically moisturized with a powdery after-feel. 6.7 fl. oz. 

Some reviews below for you.

Love the way it makes my skin feel.

I use this all the time for my moisturizer. Keeps mosquitos and bugs away.

I love this because it mositurizes like an oil but is a gel so easier to control. Goes on smoothly and the fragrance is very nice - light enough I can still wear my perfume with no conflict.

This is the best skin softener ever! Pure indulgence! Soft & sensuous is my fave scent, but I love them all. Rich moisture softens and nurses your skin with Argon oil. Use after your bath and enjoy soft, silky skin allday long. It truly does leave your "Skin So Soft!"


Also available Skin So Soft Signature Silk
                            Skin So Soft Original

No comments: