Thursday, January 21, 2016

Avon Anew Vitale Day Lotion SPF 25 $17.99 Catalog 5 2016




avon catalog

avon catalog
Item# 371-294
Rated 4.7 stars with 27 reviews
$17.99 Catalog 5 2016



Avon Catalog Anew Vitale Sale Campaign 5

 


Avon Anew Vitale is designed to address the aging concerns of women in their 30's

With their main concern being dullness and uneven skin tone.

Introducing Anew Vitale Day Lotion, perfect for summer. powered by VitaToneComplex. Suitable for all skin tones.  Skin looks more even-toned and vibrant, with poreless perfection and a youthful glow. Lightweight oil-free lotion, 1.7 fl. oz.

In Just 3 days pores look smaller and skin looks naturally radiant.

TO USE

Comments about Anew Vitale Day Lotion SPF 25:
I bought this to use under my makeup solely for the SPF component! Little did I know the effects it would have on my skin. My pores are considerably smaller especially on my nose and cheeks. I'm thrilled with the results thus far. I have continued to use it daily for about 2 months now. It has a very nice fresh scent and its very light, soaks into the skin without the residue feeling. I also recently purchased other Vitale products, the gel fash wash and the night cream




No comments: