Thursday, December 31, 2015

Avon Catalog Haiku Eau de Parfum Spray On Sale




Avon Online Catalog




Women's Fragrances 2 for $24 





avon catalog
  Item #102-972
Rated 4.8 stars with 391 reviews

Sale In Avon Catalog Campaign 4
2 for $24.00
Mix or Match with other select Fragrances

Haiku Eau de Parfum Spray From Avon 


A simple statement of sheer poetry. A soft and warm floral evoking the serenity of a beautiful Japanese garden, blooming with delicate jasmine, lilies and sparkling citrus. 1.7 fl. oz. 

TOP NOTES: yuzu, pomegranate 
MID NOTES: fig, lily, muguet, jasmine 
BASE NOTES: tonka bean, sandalwood, musk


Some reviews of Haiku


    Every woman needs to have this scent in their collection if you don't
    have it already. Wow, Wow, Wow is all I can say for this perfume and
    have used it for many years already and never and I mean never have
    I growned to be tired of it!! It still is the scent that I go for that makes me
    feel and smell great, sexy, fresh, clean, womanly, and overall exquisite!
    !Simply enjoy Haiku. If you like attention you will sure get it with this scent
    due to all compliments it delivers.


      This is a wonderful product, it has become my signature scent. I have
      been wearing this perfume for over 10 years and I still love the scent as
      much as I did when I first smelled it! I have yet to find something I like better.




      No comments: