Friday, January 1, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Save On Makeup ~ Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color $4.99

 Makeup Sale



avon catalog

avon catalog




avon catalog

Sale Price $4.99 In The Latest Catalog From Avon



Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color $4.99 In Avon Catalog

 

Free of heavy waxes. .106 oz. net wt.
Price: $9.00 special $4.99 Rated 4.4 stars(71 REVIEWS)

  • Creamy texture free of heavy waxes
  • 96% of women loved the moisturizing feel & smooth texture
  • Includes True Color Technology: The rich color
    you see is the same color you get on your lips



Comments about Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color:

I love this lipstick. I paired it with the Avon Red Win lip liner and they look great together

I was looking to replace an old Avon color that I just loved which was a brown/rose kind of shade. This was the only style that seemed to come close and the shade is called Chocolate Rose. LOVE it - such a nice mix of brown and deep burgundy, so your lips don't look "dead" from just having brown on them. Went back and got the Plum Verbena shade and I'm in love with that one too - a deep, rich purple!

I would not ordinarily order makeup online as I need to see the color up close. However, the lipstick colors shown on the website appear to be true. This is a creamy lipstick with staying power. It goes on smoothly and with the slanted edge, can produce a solid line when shaping lips. As a mature person, this is important to me as I've developed vertical lines so getting a smooth, straight line is sometimes difficult. I definitely recommend this lipstick. Avon's online service is excellent, almost next-day delivery.





No comments: