Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain


Avon Online Catalog
avon catalog
avon catalog
Rated 4.2 Stars with 74 reviews
$11.00

Avon mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain Available In Current Catalog


Gloss and stain in just one click! Two steps in one quick click of the pen: This award-winning, innovative lip color goes on like a high-shine gloss, then wears to a rich stain that lasts hours. Minty fragrance adds a fresh kick. 0.05 oz. net. wt.



Comments about this product from My Store

I normally don't wear glosses since they're sticky and gloppy. However, I purchased this one to test out for my upcoming wedding. While the color didn't stay as long as I needed, this has become an everyday essential for me! The color is lighter than I expected (pretty sheer), but the gorgeous gloss lasts forever and doesn't make me look like my lips are wet. It makes my lips feel great, too!

No comments: