Sunday, January 3, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex $3.99


avon catalog
Item #109-226
Reg. Price $8.00

Rated 4.7 Stars With 158 Reviews

Avon Makeup Remover Wipes 3.99 Catalog 5



 Sale Price $3.99 Avon Campaign 5 Catalog

Wipe away the day with Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex. Use the face wipes to wipe away all your face and eye makeup. The cleansing wipes easily remove makeup and everything else! Leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Carry the wipes in your gym bag or purse for easy access to clean skin all the time! Includes 24 cleansing wipes.

BENEFITS
• Non greasy and gentle
• Easily removes any face or eye makeup
• Great for home or travel!
• Skin feels totally cleansed and refreshed
• Enriched with minerals including zinc, magnesium, iron, and copper

I always stock up when this product is on sale. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes really work well for me. Have used them for many years.

Love these things! My favorite brand of make up remover wipes. Work so well! I have sensitive skin and these are perfect for me.

I usually use this product when I'm too tired to wash my face. I can just sit in bed and clean my face right before I go to sleep. Doesn't have a strong odor, doesn't dry out my face & isn't greasy, great product overall.

No comments: