Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Dry Skin? Moisture Therapy Is On Sale



Avon Has The Solution For Dry Skin In It's Catalog

avon catalog  
Item# 775-034 

Sale In Campaign 3
2 for $10.00
Mix or match with other Moisture Therapy Formulas

Available at My Avon Rep Website
    


Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Body Lotion ~ Catalog 3 2016
4.7 Stars with 41 Reviews
                                         

Supplements your skin’s own oils to help counteract deficiencies in dry skin. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. Fragrance free.



    Comments about Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Body Lotion:




    I have extra dry skin and this creme quinces my skins thirst. It is soothing and not greasy. I have allergies and sensitive skin. This product is fragrance free and never irritates my skin. I have been using this creme for over 5 years. I also use the Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing and Repair Body Wash which I like just as much for all the same reasons. Thank you Avon for making a great product

    I use this product all the time, especially after my shower. I have extremely dry skin which starts itching when it becomes dry. I put this on and my skin feels so hydrated and soft. I love all of Moisture Therapy products.

    No comments: