Monday, January 11, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion On Sale $.99









avon catalog
Item# 475-800
Sale Price In Avon Campaign 5 Catalog .99
Rated 4.7 Stars With 937 Reviews


Avon Eye Makeup Remover .99 Catalog 5


Avon Catalog 5 Makeup Sale

Avon's #1 makeup remover! Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. 2 fl. oz.

See All The Great Sale Prices In The Current Avon Online Catalog

Below I've posted some comments taken from My Webstore


Comments about Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion:

This is the best eye makeup remover I have tried so far. It works very well, quickly,and my skin frels clean and moisturized.

I wear a lot of eyeshadow because I like a dramatic look. Plus I need to distract from dark circles and thin eyebrows. So after showing off my glamour I go home and use this make up remover. I've been using it for a long time, and I love it!

I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and I use this daily. Love this! Good size but small enough to take in carry-on when traveling. Stock up when it's on sale! Please Avon never change this formula!

This is the best eye makeup remover!
I have used many brands and this is as good as the department store pricey ones. And at the price-- wow- You cant beat this one

No comments: