Avon Catalog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner Sale In Catalog 5. Shop Online For Savings And Convenience



avon catalog
avon catalog
Rated 4.5 Stars with 125 reviews
Avon Campaign 5 2016 Catalog 
Receive Free Shipping On Orders Of $40.00
Save 20% On $50.00 With Code WELCOME or THANKYOU20
Save When You Shop Avon Online


Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner $2.99 Catalog 5


Avon Glimmerstiks Sale 



The popular Avon Glimmersticks are on sale for $2.99 in the Campaign 5 Catalog. Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner helps lipstick stay put! Enhances the wear of any lipstick. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wearing. Retractable, self-sharpening. .009 oz. net wt.

New Avon Brochure Posted Every 2 Weeks and is always full of great sales. Incredible savings and shipping is Free with $40.00 when you shop Avon Online.


Some reviews posted below on Glimmersticks Lip Liner

I love this lip liner, it goes on smoothly, comes off easy, defines the lips well, and can be used as cheek color too if you do not have any blush. I will also use it as the lip stick at times as it helps the lips hold color.

This is the only lip pencil/liner I will use. I outline my lips, then fill them in with the pencil/liner. I put lipstick over that and blot. Everything stays put for pretty much the entire day. I always order several at a time, and use one daily.

No comments: