Saturday, January 23, 2016

Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner Sale In Catalog 5. Shop Online For Savings And Convenience



avon catalog
avon catalog
Rated 4.5 Stars with 125 reviews
Avon Campaign 5 2016 Catalog 
Receive Free Shipping On Orders Of $40.00
Save 20% On $50.00 With Code WELCOME or THANKYOU20
Save When You Shop Avon Online


Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner $2.99 Catalog 5


Avon Glimmerstiks Sale 



The popular Avon Glimmersticks are on sale for $2.99 in the Campaign 5 Catalog. Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner helps lipstick stay put! Enhances the wear of any lipstick. Smooth, glide-on color. Long wearing. Retractable, self-sharpening. .009 oz. net wt.

New Avon Brochure Posted Every 2 Weeks and is always full of great sales. Incredible savings and shipping is Free with $40.00 when you shop Avon Online.


Some reviews posted below on Glimmersticks Lip Liner

I love this lip liner, it goes on smoothly, comes off easy, defines the lips well, and can be used as cheek color too if you do not have any blush. I will also use it as the lip stick at times as it helps the lips hold color.

This is the only lip pencil/liner I will use. I outline my lips, then fill them in with the pencil/liner. I put lipstick over that and blot. Everything stays put for pretty much the entire day. I always order several at a time, and use one daily.

No comments: