Sunday, January 24, 2016

Avon Online Catalog ~ mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation $14.00




avon catalog

avon catalog
4.5 stars with 59 reviews
$14.00
Shop Avon Catalog Online and Save 20%
Use Code WELCOME or THANKYOU20 
Free Shipping On Orders Of $40.00
$5.95 Shipping Otherwise

                                                 

Avon 2016 Catalog



mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation

See the Avon Current Catalog For All Makeup Products. Powder Buff Skin Foundation Covers imperfections with this ultrablendable, oil-free pressed powder foundation that allows buildable sheer-to-full coverage. Dual-sided compact has built-in mirror and sponge applicator. 0.35 oz. net wt.

Comments (taken from my webstore) about mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation:

I have tried other Avon powder foundations, but this one is the Best! Excellent coverage, stays on. I have blond hair & light skin, LIGHT 2 is perfect.

This is the best foundation ever. I started using this product after Jordan Sparks from American Idol was featured in ads for the product. I have not been disappointed. It provides natural coverage, is not thick on your face and matches my complexion "Perfectly" since I have True Yellow undertones.
I always stock up because I don't like being without it for travel and special events.
Thank You for an Outstanding product.


No comments: