Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Avon Catalog ~ Glimmersticks Eye Liner $2.99. Rated 4.6 Stars With 1165 Reviews







avon catalog
Rated 4.6 stars with 1165 reviews

Glimmersticks $2.99
  
 Avon Campaign 5 2016 Catalog

Avon Glimmersticks On Sale Campaign 5 Catalog


Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner On Sale $2.99 Catalog Campaign 5 2016. The top rated Glimmersticks Eye Liner will up your WOW factor. Wears for 9 hours. Smooth, glide-on color. Retractable, self-sharpening. Each, .01 oz. net wt.


    View Avon Online Catalog ~ New Brochure posted Every 2 Weeks

    Some Reviews From My Store

    I had run out of my Glimmersticks, and then Avon didn't have my color 
    for several months. So, I bought another brand (Maybelline) from the store.
     It was so hard to apply! When I finally got my Glimmersticks, I had almost
     forgotten how easy they were to apply!


      Have used for many years & never disappointed. Smooth application & 
      great coverage. Excellent product.


        Absolutely in love with this liner. It glides on smoothly and I can smudge it
         easily for a less defined look. While I would need to reapply if I was going
         out at night, the color does seem to last throughout the day without running 
        or smearing. For the sale price I couldn't believe the quality of this liner.
         Definitely my new go to eyeliner!


        No comments: