Friday, January 22, 2016

Online Avon Catalog ~ Chain Linked Hobo On Clearance In Outlet $24.99


avon catalog

avon catalog


Item# 587-870
Reg $35.00 On Sale $24.99
Rated 4.6 Stars with 5 Reviews (All posted below)


 Avon Online Catalog
 

Chain Linked Hobo Campaign 4 Avon Outlet Catalog


See this and more great buys in the Avon Outlet Campaign 4 Catalog. The chain linked Hobo is a Luxe, leatherlike shoulder bag with silvertone hardware and top-zip closure features a double front pocket with magnetic snap closure, one inner zip and two inner slit pockets. Inside there is also one pen slit and one credit card slit. The handle is attached with chain links.
· Hobo: 12" H x 14" W x 4" D
· Handle drop: 10"
· Lining: Signature 4A Logo print lining
· Imported

Avon Campaign 4 Catalog ~ Outlet $24.99

Comments about Chain Linked Hobo:

Awesome !!!

I love this purse. It has pockets inside and pockets on the outside, to hold all your items. It is a supple black leather, very elegant. I would buy this purse again, hands down. It is well worth the cost, which in my opinion it was not very much.

I carry around a lot of things with me, and this purse fits it all! I love the dual pockets on the outside. The smaller pocket is perfect for my cell phone batteries, and the larger one fits my iPod perfectly. I can't recommend this high enough for those of us who carry their lives with them daily

I like the style of the bag, but it was just to big for me. I don't like carrying around a suitcase.

I love this bag especially the double pocket on the outside. I used one for my cellphone and one for my keys. The interior is roomy and the handles are the perfect length. Love this bag.

No comments: