Sunday, January 24, 2016

Shop Avon Catalog Online ~ Anew Ultimate 7S Cleanser 2 For $11.99

                                                                 

                                                                     

avon catalog

A cleansed face is the first and most important step for youthful-looking skin

Item# 598-414
 Rated 4.5 stars with 115 reviews

2 For $11.99 Avon Campaign 5 Catalog
Mix Or Match

View The Avon Online Catalog For Entire Line Of Anew Cleansers


Anew Ultimate 7S Cleanser

Avon Anew Cleansers Sale In Catalog 5. Anew Ultimate Line is designed for the normal aging process of women in their 50's. A cleansed face is the first and most important step for youthful-looking skin. Anew cleansers have added anti-aging benefits that help your skin look fresh and youthful. This creamy cleanser richly hydrates. 
4.2 fl. oz.

Read Reviews when you shop Avon Online ~ View The Entire Catalog For More Great Buys

Some reviews

I use this cleanser in conjunction with the ANEW Day Cream. I have been using it for years, and it works great for me. I have people tell me that my skin does not look like that of a 66-year-old. I swear by this cleanser and won't use anything else.

I have been using this product morning and evening for several weeks, and have noticed a very positive response by my skin. I keep a tube by the sink and also one in the shower. My facial, neck, and upper chest skin feel softer, more hydrated, plumper, and look more evenly-textured and toned. I'm also noticing a decreased appearance of small lines.

No comments: