Avon Catalog

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Avon Catalog Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder On Sale



avon catalog
avon catalog
avon catalog
Available in these shades 
Rated 4.4 stars with 93 reviews

Buy 1 Get 1 For .99

Avon Ideal Flawless Pressed Powder On Sale Catalog 5


Avon Catalog Makeup sale


Catalog 5 From Avon ~ Sale On Ideal Flawless. Get A Flawless finish! INVISIBLEND TECHNOLOGY 
Avon’s exclusive patent-pending technology with skin-matching pigments in various sizes and shapes, softens light from every angle for perfectly invisible coverage. 

Lightweight powder blends to a soft finish. Sheer-to-medium coverage. .4 oz. net wt. 



A Review Of Ideal Flawless

This is my second purchase of this item. I had used almost EVERY 
SINGLE BIT in my other one. I was having to use a blush brush until
new one came in. lol! This is some magical makeup stuff. Honestly,
I don't know where my look would be going without it. :)

No comments: