Monday, January 25, 2016

Avon Catalog Be Blushed Cheek Color Buy 1, Get 1 $2.99







avon catalog
avon catalog
Available in all these beautiful colors!
Rated 4.6 stars with 315 reviews
$8.00
Get 2nd For $2.99

Foundations, Concealers & Blush Buy 1, Get 1 $2.99
Mix or Match


Avon Top Rated Be Blushed Cheek Color On Sale Catalog 5


Avon Catalog 5 Includes a sale on Be Blushed Cheek Color. This Top-Rated Blush which is rated 4.6 stars with over 300 reviews and comes in 8 beautiful shades. Be Blushed Cheek Color will add a healthy-looking glow to your cheeks with a blush of whisper-soft color. Dewy finish...adds moisture to dry skin. Our creamy blush is easy to blend, won't streak.

This is why I Love Shopping The Avon Store ~ Online Catalog
A lot of comments and a lot of good ones 4.6 Stars 315 comments
I have posted a few below. 



Comments about Be Blushed Cheek Color: ~ Recent comments from Avon Brochure 5 2016 Campaign
I love this blush as I have dry skin and I use a little water to rub on it and then apply to cheeks, it stays on for a long time and I love the feel, does n to dry you out.

Does not go on too thick and blends nicely, evenly. I am very pale and this product does not look like circles on my cheeks. Really nice product.

Using for years. Great product at a great price

Gives a great look on its own or as a base for a powder-over blush. No other product on the market like it.

I swipe this across my cheeks and blend it in, then top it with loose powder and powder blush in a similar shade. Double-layering like this ensures I have color on my face all day. Powder blush alone tends to fade away over time (on me at least). Have this in 3 colors and love them all.

No comments: