Friday, February 27, 2015
Avon Makeup for Nicholas K Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week Current Avon Catalog
View All Avon Catalogs To Find The Perfect Makeup For You
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen created a sandy, bronzed look with Arabic eyeliner for the Nicholas K Spring 2015 runway show during New York Fashion Week using Avon Makeup.
“The focus of this look is on the inner corner of the eye,” Andersen said. “The rest of the makeup is matte and echoes the Saharan themes of the collection.”
“The bronze look Lauren created fits perfectly with the color palette in the collection that reflects the extreme changes in one desert day,” said Nicholas Kunz. “The neutral lip balances the unexpected eye line and compliments the modern utilitarian-inspired collection.”
Here’s how to get the look using Avon Makeup from Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen:
1. Using a foundation brush, apply Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation
2. Apply a wash of Avon Glow Bronzing Powder across the eye lid, then take a darker shade of the Avon Glow Bronzing Powder through the crease.
3. Line the upper and lower lash lines with Avon Eye Liner, creating a downward point at the inner corner and extending out into a wing at the outer corner
4. Trace the line and perfect with Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner.
5. Apply Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara in Blackest Black to the bottom lashes and inner corner of the top lashes
6. Add definition to the eyebrows with Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer
7. Contour cheeks and the hairline using Avon Glow Bronzing Powder
8. Apply Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Caramel Comfort. Add powder or bronzer to mattify.
Avon Online Store