Monday, July 14, 2014

Avon Brochure Catalog ~ Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer $12.99 ~ Summer 2014 Campaigns

Stainless Steel Pineapple Corer

837-806

Cores and rings pineapple with an easy twist. Less waste and no eyes or peels attached. Dishwasher safe. 3 1/4" W x 9 1/2" L. Stainless steel, plastic. Imported.


Being one who loves fresh pineapple but not the prep that comes with it. I saw this at my online store, read the reviews and thought that describes me exactly. So I ordered it last week. Got some fresh pineapple over the weekend and I must say it works great. I don't usually buy too many gadgets but I'm glad I got this. It's so easy to use and the pineapple rings turn out perfect. If you love fresh pineapple, this is very much worth the purchase. It has a 4.9 star rating and I agree with that. you can read all the reviews Here at MY ONLINE STORE

Thanks for visiting Avon Brochure Online
Where you will find great deals each Avon Campaign